DIY Surgery

I heard about this the other day. If you talk to some people who have shall we say roughed it in the Amazon or africa, you often find that many people do operations on themselves. Most of these people, though seem to be female. maybe its cos girls are not so valued in some cultures who knows, but pain is often the smallest part of the problem, infection is the main one. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff