DIY SOS SHOW

My wife watches this show avidly, she says it makes my DIY jobs look professional (flattery gets her everything!!!) She's notices that Nick Knowles has started wearing fingerless gloves and has not been so hands on lately.
Anyone know why?
Kev
On 5 Feb 2004 15:48:20 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@awt-ltd.co.uk (Kev Parkin) wrote:

Llewellyn Bowen next! ..
SJW A.C.S. Ltd.
snipped-for-privacy@awt-ltd.co.uk (Kev Parkin) wrote in

I think he has back trouble. Dunno what that has to do with gloves though. Maybe some Chinese thing :)
--
john

"Technology is dominated by two types of people: those who understand what