diy powerflush

Reading an earlier post, I see that I am not on my own in not having inhibitor in my CH. It contains flushing/cleaning chemicals and has done for the last 2 years, due, in the main, to my poor health and my inability to drain the system.

How can I do a diy powerflush on the CH system?

Dave

Reply to
Dave

search uk.diy on the topic it was discussed in depth in years passim....

thank google if you don;t find it

I expect we'll have to re-invent the wheel over and over again unless google sort out the feckin search!!

JimK

Reply to
JimK

Thanks, I'll do that this weekend.