DIY Meet 12th April

You're so silly ...

Reply to
Mary Fisher

West yorkshire is not better served, than the areas you suggest ... try the journeys out for yourself and you will see what I mean.

As is the airport /point/ to the City /point/, its not in the City, is it?

Reply to
AlexW

All good cities. But if you think the Quays is the only decent bit of Mcr then you are clearly misled.

Kind of irrelavent as my question was related to your question as to which bits are not dirty and smelly.

Irrelavant. Move along...

Reply to
AlexW

I suspect parts of Doctor Evil are dirty and smelly too ... I don't see him complaining about that :)

Reply to
AlexW

Reply to
AlexW

Where did they get them from then?

to open account

Reply to
Doctor Evil

You mean there are clean bits?

Andrew

Please note that the email address used for posting usenet messages is configured such that my antispam filter will automatically update itself so that the senders email address is flagged as spam. If you do need to contact me please visit my web site and submit an enquiry -

Andrew McKay

What experts? More like idiots. In 1979 Manchester required new runnways. It was suggested to close down Manchester and more all to Liverpool.

You have still missed the point. It does not serve the north west very at all. It serves Yorkshire well, where you are from, and quite likes the idea of the airport. In fact John Lennon is now really the north wests airport as it serves the region better than Manchester.

If Burtonwood was chosen as the north wests airport, then Where you are would have an even better airport.

Miised the point again. The airport is puposed to serve the north west with a population of 12 million, about the same as Holland.

How silly.

Missed the point again. The airport is supposed to serve the north west get your own airports.

London-Heathrow is in the right place. It serves London, to the west, along with London-Luton to the north , London-Gatwick to the south and London-Stanstead to the north east.

When going to Preston, Blackpool or Lancaster from London I would drive as it was quicker than flying to Manchester and then "attempting" to get a taxi from Manchester to these places. Then there was the cost. A taxi would cost the earth if you could get one to take you. Very third world. They should consult me, but I am not cheap, but worth it.

to open account

Reply to
Doctor Evil

I smell of roses all the time. I never complain about myself as I am perfect.

to open account

Reply to
Doctor Evil

By gum that's some aeroplane Quantas have!

Owain

Reply to
Owain

You were interpreting the time for the object, not the subject.

As you know well :-)

Nice one though, wish I'd foreseen it

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Gosh, Lord Hall is at it again. The council estate tenants are a menace that need to be dealt with. How about whipping them? That's all poor people deserve.

to open account

Reply to
Doctor Evil

Not true Try going to Lancaster from Manchester airport and then across into west Yorkshire.

Yes we were on about Manchester's smelliness.

to open account

Reply to
Doctor Evil

How would you know? I thought you lived in Milton Keynes.

Reply to
Andy Hall

..Lord Hall wears a top hat this is so ..Lord Hall thinks the top hat is all the go ..Lord Hall wears the top hat all the week ..and the dead mouse upon his lip don't half reak ..he doesn't know it's there as dead mice don't squeak

to open account

Reply to
Doctor Evil

It depends on the day and time of day you are travelling on. I would suggest that you do a comaparitve analysis and then publish the results here.

Yes. And its no smellier than any other cities you mentioned IMO.

Reply to
AlexW

It may depend on which way the wind is blowing.

to open account

Reply to
Doctor Evil

Or where you are standing.

Reply to
AlexW

Final reminder!

See anyone that is going along this evening from 7:30pm onwards.

Andrew

Please note that the email address used for posting usenet messages is configured such that my antispam filter will automatically update itself so that the senders email address is flagged as spam. If you do need to contact me please visit my web site and submit an enquiry -

Andrew McKay

I hope you all had a good time.

The only thing you missed was an absolute pair of w*****s on the Beeny show who somehow lucked out at the end.

Reply to