DIY Joinery

A&N Joinery Ltd are the leading Building Solutions Company based in Staffordshire, covering the whole of the Midlands We believe in top quality finished solutions for all of your:

=95 Conversions. =95 Joinery =95 Carpentry =95 Repairs =95 Building projects

Over the past 15 years we have covered a wide range of projects from regular maintenance works, renovation works to period buildings through to local authority housing stock. Our private sector works include barn conversions, loft conversions, bar refurbishments, house extensions large and small. We have a fully equipped joinery workshop and are able to provide a none standard service using hardwoods, softwoods and sheet materials for both contemporary and traditional requirements.

martin.sanders

? Conversions. ? Joinery ? Carpentry ? Repairs ? Building projects

Over the past 15 years we have covered a wide range of projects from regular maintenance works, renovation works to period buildings through to local authority housing stock. Our private sector works include barn conversions, loft conversions, bar refurbishments, house extensions large and small. We have a fully equipped joinery workshop and are able to provide a none standard service using hardwoods, softwoods and sheet materials for both contemporary and traditional requirements.

'd like a shed built out of spam please.

mark

Reply to
mark

Then think about it before posting it.

Reply to
George

In article , snipped-for-privacy@esterling.co.uk writes

The usenet group uk.d-i-y has a strict no commercial advertising policy which may be viewed here:

commercial advertising post has been reported to your isp, BT Openworld.

Reply to
fred

I thought a lot before posting it. So long in fact, the envelope went mushy before I got to the post box.

Reply to
gazzafield

In message , snipped-for-privacy@esterling.co.uk writes

website's URL properly. That gives a 404. :)

Reply to
Si

Which is made all the more amusing by the fact that (if the email address is correct) the spammer is the web developer and not the company owner.

Reply to
Andrew May

Personally I think you have done them a favour there by letting them know that.

Sheeesh!

Reply to
George

It should be:

for the email harvesting bots: snipped-for-privacy@btconnect.com

mark

Reply to
mark

erm, this is a diy group and we're all DIYers!

NT

Reply to
meow2222

Was that

snipped-for-privacy@btconnect.com snipped-for-privacy@btconnect.com snipped-for-privacy@btconnect.com snipped-for-privacy@btconnect.com snipped-for-privacy@btconnect.com snipped-for-privacy@btconnect.com snipped-for-privacy@btconnect.com snipped-for-privacy@btconnect.com snipped-for-privacy@btconnect.com snipped-for-privacy@btconnect.com

Reply to
Andy Hall

pardon?

mark

Reply to
mark

Hello,

I'd like to apologise for "spamming" on your forum. I recently posted an add on behalf of a client, which was against Usenet rules.

Taking this into account, I can understand how genuine users of usenet will be offended by all the spamming which takes place, and would like to offer my sincere apologies.

It was no fault of the client, and I would be more than happy if any offended users would like to forward their issues to me, which I will be happy to address and respond to personally.

My actions were clearly intruding, and I can assure all users that it will not be happening again.

Kindest regards,

Martin Sanders

Reply to
martin.sanders

In message , snipped-for-privacy@esterling.co.uk writes

You spammed adverts for two of your clients. In one you didn't even get their URL correct - impressive web designer!

Good.

Reply to
Si