DIY items at Netto - Monday 5/1/09

Compound mitre/table saw at £49.99 extra blades £3.99

18V cordless drill with autofeed £24.99 extra belts £7.99

2 step ladder £4.99

Go to:

on Monday 5th January catalogue, go to page 4.

Reply to
Bruce

If I go to my local Netto store and ask for something that has come on sale that day, the usual answer is, "oh we only had 5 of them and we have sold out". So one day I went before they opened the doors and on entering the shop got the same reply.

I bet the staff are buying them cheap and flogging them on ebay

James

Reply to
the_constructor

I haven't had that experience, but I have turned up on the first morning of a new offer and had to wait while the staff went to the stockroom and found what I wanted.

This has happened 3-4 times. In every case I got what I wanted, and the staff were both polite and helpful.

Reply to
Bruce