diy guitar distortion kit?

Just to ask if anyone has a circuit details or where I can buy a kit location (in uk) for making a guitar distortion unit which works well. I found this one

sounds great - but is in the US. thanks

Reply to
dave

In message , dave writes

Do you mean a fuzz box ?

type "fuzz box diagram" or something similar into google, dozens of them there

if not, what kind of distortion are you after ?

Reply to
geoff

I know this is a DIY group, but what are you trying to acheive by finding a kit? Danelectro do pedals starting at £15 - you could hardly get a case, sockets and switch for that!

Reply to
Paul Matthews

Just the fun of building one - simple as that! No matter.

Reply to
dave

try news:sci.electronics.* - lot more knowledge there

NT

Reply to
meow2222

Also, see what Maplin has to offer. I'm sure they do a kit for one.

Dave

Reply to
Dave

Maplin have a poor range of kits these days - but I'm sure someone will do one.

A quick Google on fuzz box kit came up with this:-

Dave Plowman (News)

and probably Maplin for parts.

Reply to
Appelation Controlee