DIY fun

There's 600-odd miles of coastline for a start.

I'm not really complaining that you can't find anything of interest there - means there's more space for people like me.

Reply to
Clive George

Huh? We just did.

They really rush you through Wieliczcka - until you get to the shops...

Andy

Reply to
Vir Campestris

En el artículo , Clive George escribió:

Boredom implies a lack of imagination.

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

You tried to commit suicide?

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Depends if like us you like countryside. Mr Pounder sounds like he wants actual places like museums to go to.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

e:

jumping off a bridge and getting run over by a truck. Stuff the rest.

I had 30 years? experience of sailing on ferries including being in force 11 gales and have never had a problem with it. However, in June 2012 I stepped off a Rotterdam ? Hull ferry and felt as if I was still at sea. I expected it may last a day or two, but after a months it was stil l there.

I became worried as even walking in a straight line was difficult. I spent hours walking around wondering what was going on. It not only affected my g ait, but my brain as well. As I worked as a Laboratory Analyst accuracy was very important to me but I found that even the simplest of tasks was now b eyond me.

I then had thoughts about where this would lead as I now knew I had MdDS an d there was no cure. I had thoughts of losing my job, home and everything I had worked for for 40 years. Suicidal thoughts began to take over and so o n 9 SEP 13, I jumped off a bridge and was run over by a 44T truck.

I woke up in intensive car e and spent 4 months in hospital, followed by 8 months in bed at home, but the suicidal thoughts were still there as my sic k pay would run out on 9 SEP 14. In the end, I was able to retire at age 56 and pay off my debts, and the suicidal thoughts gradually went away.

I had no MdDS at all any more and have been on 4 ferry trips since and it has never come back. We have booked a cruise to Russia next year as I am no t afraid of it returning agai

Reply to
Simon Mason

The only tourists being obnoxious in Krakow were our fellow countrymen. Literally rolling around drunk, fighting and collapsing in alcoholic stupors in the street. Real ambassadors

Reply to
fred

Which is why we diverted to Avignon as we didn't fancy the tear gas in Marseilles during Euro '16.

Simon Mason

On Mon, 24 Oct 2016 03:13:32 +0100, Simon Mason wro= te:

ved jumping off a bridge and getting run over by a truck. Stuff the rest= .

ng in force 11 gales and have never had a problem with it. However, in J= une 2012 I stepped off a Rotterdam =E2=80=93 Hull ferry and felt as if I= was still at sea. I expected it may last a day or two, but after a mont= hs it was still there.

pent hours walking around wondering what was going on. It not only affec= ted my gait, but my brain as well. As I worked as a Laboratory Analyst a= ccuracy was very important to me but I found that even the simplest of t= asks was now beyond me.

DS and there was no cure. I had thoughts of losing my job, home and ever= ything I had worked for for 40 years. Suicidal thoughts began to take ov= er and so on 9 SEP 13, I jumped off a bridge and was run over by a 44T t= ruck.

by 8 months in bed at home, but the suicidal thoughts were still there a= s my sick pay would run out on 9 SEP 14. In the end, I was able to retir= e at age 56 and pay off my debts, and the suicidal thoughts gradually we= nt away.

d it has never come back. We have booked a cruise to Russia next year as= I am not afraid of it returning agai

Ouch, sorry to hear that. It seems absurd to me that they don't know ho= w to fix something that simple.

-- =

"Have you read The Three Musketeers?" "No, only one of them."

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Why did a 9-YO car need a new subframe ?.

Something not quite right there. Maybe on a 15-YO 'modern' car perhaps, but it's not a 1966 austin

1100 is it ?.

Do you drive on salty roads or visit a chemical factory every day ?. (Cars parked at BPs Barry site every day used to dissolve after about 5 years, though the warm, wet, coastal location didn't help).

Reply to
Andrew

as it has a new clutch/tyres/water pump/power steering pump/alternator and battery, plus FSH.

Well it is a Fiat after all :-).

Reply to
Andrew

It is far from simple - most quacks won't have even heard of it and will send you on futile tests of your vestibular system and other such dead ends.

There is a cure in the USA now apparently.

Simon Mason

£5000 today. Binning a car that cost £24000 for the sake of a ? ?2000 part IS really stupid.

Bad paint job.

"One issue we've come across with the 159 is corrosion. The paint applied a t the factory is poor and some 159s are now failing the MOT due to excessiv e corrosion in the front subframe."

eo-brera/

Reply to
Simon Mason

That beautiful looking cat looks like it is just about to nip over and scratch the newly polished floor. It would be the first thing my cat would think of doing.

Reply to
ARW

At least you got a name for yours....

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

That's why I am going to have my stag do in Glasgow. When in Rome..

Reply to
ARW

It's 10 years since I was there. I suppose things change.

Reply to
ARW

Really? Name one.

Reply to
ARW

ARW. Who is a council estate scumbag. Thus, you mean nothing and are worthless.

Would you me to tell you how to turn of your stupid advertisement for the s**te AV that you using? I can help you here Adam. All you have to do is ask. I am aware that you are too stupid to do it for yourself.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

ROTFPMSL!

Reply to