DIY Fitted Wardrobe

I'm looking to build a fitted wardrobe in an alcove. Can fit out interior (shelves, rails etc.) myself, but looking for somewhere that sells decent quality doors and matching front panels (plinth, cornice, filler panels) for a professional external appearance. I had a white "shaker" style in mind. Have seen what Wickes have to offer, but would prefer a full length (floor to ceiling) door rather than a standard length door with a drawer underneath to make up the height. Any suggestions?

Reply to
hotshot