DIY disaster avoidance

Fair comment Frank, but its not just two of us. Its Dennis and at least 4 others.

Apart from which, I find it amusing, as do at least 3 others. You know the subject of the post, why continue reading it?

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

And you.

Reply to
Frank Erskine

I'm one of the 4 others :-)

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

You are just crazy. You leave the building in a *drill*. In a *test* they are testing the functionality of the alarms. They notify you of tests so you don't all rush out of the building just so you may understand the difference.

Are you really as stupid as you appear to be? What you said here sure sounds like you are. Don't bother to answer that as nothing you can say can convince me that you are just too stupid to argue with. As far as I am concerned you have proven that you are stupid, don't understand English, and are just a PITA. Do what you like I will treat you with utter contempt, you have earned it.

Reply to
dennis

Dennis, calm down dear. Calling me stupid multiple times doesn't enhance your argument.

You are so hide bound by rules, you even go out when you don't have too? And you vandalise important fire safety equipment?

I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Now go away, or I will taunt you a second time.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman