DIY Courses

Hi

Does anyone know of any DIY or Home Improvement courses in the North West ? that are part-time or evening as my day job has to come first? that covers general stuff like basic plumbing, decorating, tiling etc...

I cant seem to find anything!!

Cheers

David

Reply to
David

Try local colleges for evening courses,your library will also have leaflets for these enrolment courses. I'm suprised you havn't had these through your letter box? I get quite a few posted through mine.

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

I have had a look but cant seem to see anything. But will try again anyway, thanks

The3rd Earl Of Derby wrote:

Reply to
David

Well !.... Haven't you noticed the state of the place ? :-))

Andy

Reply to
Andy Cap

Here's just one college. Look at Construction-Building Services

The3rd Earl Of Derby

In my area diy courses are run by adult education services although they have cut these courses back in recent years.

Reply to
Codswallop

Yes I have and done something about it...sadly these were for the previous occupant. :-P

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

Reply to
ozkanerdogan26