DIY Conservatory

I'd like to build my own conservatory. I'm not sure exactly what it will look like but I've got a couple of ideas...
Anyway, does anyone have, or know where I can get, some conservatory plans? Plans for AutoCAD would be even better! The cheaper the better, obviously, or preferably free!
Cheers! Abo

How come you don't see mouse flavoured cat food?