DIY computer psu chair

How many amps could I hope to get out of a pole lathe set up? (Thus, what sort of genny do I want from a scrap yard?)

Reply to
Weatherlawyer

Given that an average human can output a steady power of between 50 and 150W and I=P/V you should be able to work out what you need?

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

What on earth are you talking about?

Reply to
tabbypurr

2.72343A According to my calculations...

A blue one.

Reply to
John Rumm

Surely at 3A>x>2A, it should be green?

Reply to
soup

Only if you have one with the reverse osmosis module.

Reply to
John Rumm

I do! Self pumping this very moment:

Weatherlawyer