DIY Barbeque Trolley - Advice Please

I want to build my own barbeque trolley from wood.

What's the best wood to use ?

TIA,

woodglass...

Reply to
woodglass

"woodglass" asked:

Firewood, without a doubt.

Reply to
DIY

Best in what respect?

For outdoor durability? Oak

For durability and with a disregard for deforestation? Teak or a good mahogany

For reasonable cheapness? Pine

For a reasonable compromise? Sapele- perhaps.

Reply to
dom

I thought, maybe, Ash ??? :-))

Reply to
woodglass

Iron wood, shirley?

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Depands what you want from it. Durable, functional & cheap - pressure treated softwood. Durable, pretty & expensive - a hardwood like teak or mahogany.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman