DIY 4 leaf clover - well the frame at least

We have an ALFA and it saved our 7000 mile holiday from disaster, just like in the legend.

Simon Mason

Just bought these for the 159 and Guilia.

Simon Mason

Wow amazing and a product review of 1 out of 5 .

Reply to
whisky-dave

One of these would be better.

harry

Almost as naff as this.

Simon Mason

Have you ever owned/driven either?

Reply to
harry

Yes, at BP we got free cars for the weekend to test the oil; the best was a BMW 328i coupe and the worst was a 1.8 Mondeo. The Merc was like driving an old bus with performance to match.

Reply to
Simon Mason

I'll take it that's a no then.

Reply to
harry

-/252617416119

and the worst was a 1.8 Mondeo. The Merc was like driving an old bus with performance to match.

But you were just a lab technician ....

Reply to
Andrew

Rolls Royces are not good particularly performers, they're luxury in an old fashioned sense.

I've no experience of Alfas.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

As long as you put 1000 miles on the clock on a weekend, you could be a bog cleaner, but I DID test the oil after it had done 100000 miles though.

Reply to
Simon Mason