Disposal of petrol?

somewhere in california, there is probably one with a large V8 and a cat yes :-)

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

geoff

Reply to
Huge

One of my mowers pre-dates leaded petrol.

Reply to
Andy Dingley

Big ride-ons.

Probably most of the road-drivable gang mowers.

Reply to
Andy Dingley

you have to getr pretty big.if it has a briggs and stratton, it wont have a cat.

Diesels more like: the trend is 'if a B&S is not man enough, put in a diesel'

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

What about getting rid of dodgy old unleaded petrol (2-stroke strimmer is fine with it, but 4-stroke lawnmower pretty unhappy, and I've got more than I need for the strimmer in the near term)?

I'm leaning towards boiling it in a kettle and then lighting (via remote control of course) the vapour.

Reply to
Piers Finlayson

Piers Finlayson gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

YOUTUBE!

Reply to
Adrian

Make sure your surviving relatives post it on Youtube, would you?

:o)

Huge

Cat stuck in the air intake?

Reply to