Dismantling Plastic Outdoor box

I have an outdoor box made of snap together plastic panels. The type the B&Q sell for =A399 odd. I think the make is Keter.

I want to dismantle one without breaking it. I know that spraying snap together plastic parts is easier if sprayed with WD40 or lubricant but has anybody tried?

Reply to
Merryterry

Stuart Noble

Nope! The parts are made to snap together. Bloke in our road tried it and ended up breaking the thing big time.

Reply to
Merryterry