Dishwashers - Best Buy

That isnt really true of fridges and freezers even tho some approaches like your 70/30 requirement aren't catered for.

You can get that with separate dedicated freezers and fridges tho.

France isnt the only place that has those.

Or just don't see that there is much demand for.

Reply to
Hilo Black

There are plenty of spares for 5 year old iphones that stop working.

Reply to
Hilo Black

They're still happy to replace the battery or screen in a much older iphone

3G. That was released in July 2008.
Reply to
Hilo Black

We bought a SMEG a few months back.

Most impressed in terms of getting the dishes clean etc.

It came with a free 5 year warranty.

The only, minor, gripe is the place you put the knives, I find it fiddling as I have poor dexterity sometimes.

It replaced an AEG which is about 6 years old and, like most of the other AEG beasts in our rather expensive new kitchen, seemed to like the company of the repair man.

Once the, free, 5 year warranty expired, we decided enough was enough. Most of the items have required at least two repairs, only the main oven and induction hob have been fault free. The second oven/microwave and dishwasher have been nightmares, although the oven has settled down now.

Reply to
Brian Reay

We have that in the kitchen, plus a 50/50 in the garage, and a small chest freezer (we use CostCo and I bulk cook etc.).

Reply to
Brian Reay

Main oven and induction hob are the only faultless things in our rather expensive kitchen... everything Neff around 7 or 8 years ago.

Oh and the extractor hood, that's still not had any issues. :)

Reply to
0345.86.86.888

We laugh because it's true.

Reply to
Adrian

I know nothing about dishwashers, but the Siemens washing machine that I had was crap. I won't go into the details, but eventually John Lewis picked up the tab and I now have a JL own-brand one that's so like AEG that the instructions are pretty well interchangeable.

Reply to
PeterC

Nothing useful to say again Rod!

Reply to
Capitol

Samsung has already cocked this up (which doesn't surprise me; from what I've seen their smartphones are full of crapware).

I think some of their smartfridges have problems with an out-of-date google calendar API (IANMTU).

Reply to
Adam Funk

Oh God how is that ever going to work.

IME

a) Samsung (and mother other consumer goods makes) get bored of products about 12-18 months after release and don't issue any more updates;

b) Google (and others) have form for constantly changing APIs.

Recipe for disaster...

Reply to
Tim Watts

You never could bullshit your way out of a wet paper bag.

Reply to
Hilo Black

Piss off Woddles.

Reply to
Tim Streater

We had when we bought this house fully integrated everything, when I refurbished the kitchen it was with wider worktops and matching doors with the rest of the units this allowed free standing dishwasher/wash machine and tumble dryer to be hidden behind the matching unit doors. It is maybe an extra door to open but I have a free choice on free standing stuff rather than integrated. We have full size free standing fridge and separate freezer though. Maybe easier for us as the kitchen has space at 26 feet long.

Reply to
ss

Allegedly announced by a member of staff on a broken down train near Petersfield a few years back, " Ladies and Gentleman we apologize for the delay, Please note this train is manufactured by Siemens ,you may wish to bear this in mind in the future when you purchase your domestic appliances.

G.Harman

Reply to
damduck-egg

Go and f*ck yourself, Timmy.

Reply to
Blanco

Knows his name then.

Piss off Woddles.

Reply to
Tim Streater

Go and f*ck yourself, Timmy.

Reply to
Hilo Black

I don't think he's ever needed to. Or will.

Reply to
tabbypurr