Dishwasher detergent dispenser solenoid

Hi, can anybody help.

I have a Hoover CrystalJet D820 dishwasher and the solenoid on the soap dispenser has stopped working. I replaced the whole soap dispenser unit 3 years ago due to a faulty solenoid then and it cost me 40 quid. Now the unit is over 90 quid. Can the solenoid be purchased separately from somewhere. Hoover say not but I suppose they would wouldn't they????...

Many thanks.

Andrew.

Reply to
Andrew Simpson

Probably, do a search for spares on the Net, or try the domestic appliance repair group on yahoo groups.

In the meantime, just chuck the powder in the dishwasher after any pre rinse is over

John.

Reply to
JhnWil875