Discrete room temperature sensors / thermostats

Doses anyone know who makes / stocks discrete room temperature sensors / thermostats that can be use to control motorised CH valves. I'm obviously not after the run of the mill room stat'.
What I'm looking for is some form of temperature sensing probe which has a separate control unit IYSWIM
<=== probe ---- [control interface with temp adjustment etc.] ---- motorised valve

Maybe I dont understand your question since many room thermostats can be used to control a motorised valve.
The following are some of the devices where you can vary the temperature during the day.
Honeywell - CM67 etc Invensys - Drayton Digistat Sunvic TLX 6501 Danfoss Randall TP9
Supplier:
www.plumbworld.co.uk
Michael Chare

His specific request was for "some form of temperature sensing probe which has a separate control unit" - to stop occupants of the space messing around with the temperature control perhaps? Honeywell CM67 with remote sensor would certainly do this (though not cheap).
Free SEDBUK boiler database browser

yours phil