Disco Litebox

Hi, my daughters a budding DJ doing local kids parties etc, anyway she wants me to make her a 5ft x 4ft litebox to advertise at her events, i made the box out of ply and got some perspex for the front with her slogan on etc. But what is the best way to light it, i got 3 x 4ft flourescant fittings and tubes whick look good when connected, but she only wants one plug etc to light up the three lights is this possible and how would you do it. At the moment each have got their own mains plug.
ta
Steve

??? well you could just connect them all together - or am I missing some vital point?
--
Tim Mitchell

Use 0.75mm or 1mm flex cable, put a 3A fuse in the plug, run the brown/blue/green-yellow cores to the first light. Then run a short length of cable to the next light, connecting the cores into the same terminals as the first bit of wire. And so on to the 3rd light, daisychain it out of the 2nd one. Oh and make sure you clamp the incoming cable in some way to stop it pulling out.
--
Tim Mitchell

Take the 3 cables to a junction box, add a 4th flex (3 core 1.5 mm) with a plug on the end. HTH, Richard

Most fittings have got a 'chocolate block' inside for connections, so you could loop in and out of this with 0.75mm flex.
--
*Some days you're the dog, some days the hydrant.