dirty water pump with hose intake

Most of the dirty water pumps are of the submersible type. It would be far more useful to have one with a hose intake (would need a filter somewhere I guess). Case in point, I've got my inspection chambers installed, and of course its all flooded due to the rain. I'd like to be able to suck the water out from under the chamber, where the depth is greatest. I can imagine a hose with a termination like steam wallpaper stripper and filter on the end, that could be poked in under things. I could use wet-and-dry cleaner to suck, but to keep emptying would be a pain. Any wet-and-dry's with a pump-though option ? Any ideas ? Thanks, Simon.

Reply to
sm_jamieson

Wet dry vacs with a sub pump are quite common. The Numatic WVD1800AP-2 for example

impossible to convert a wet vac for the job yourself.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman