Dior reminds us why fur bags are a bad idea

On the one hand, fur bags are usually atrocious, not to mention dubiously ethical. On= the other hand, they=E2=80=99ve certainly given me plenty of fodder for posts and gi= ven you guys lots of stuff to talk about (or, more accurately, to talk smack about), so= maybe they=E2=80=99re not all bad. The Dior Libertine Fur Hobo, though, is pretty awful. Not only is it pink, but it needs= a good conditioning treatment and a blowout something fierce. Much like the Lanvin p= umps I posted about recently on 86watches, I feel like I shouldn=E2=80=99t have to pa= y such an exorbitant amount of money for a bag that needs a salon appointment. Not that the bag would have been any more attractive with a different kind of fur =E2=80= =93 it likely wouldn=E2=80=99t have been. Fur, as we=E2=80=99ve discussed before,= is inherently a difficult material with which to create shape or structure, which re= ally ignores the entire design purpose of bags to begin with. Almost every fur bag I=E2= =80=99ve ever seen has been a hairy, messy, overpriced blob, which doesn=E2=80=99t= even begin to touch the ethical issues that are involved in making such atrocious pur= ses. If you love fur, stay away from the bags and stick to coats or vests. Better yet, in= vest in a few fun faux pieces =E2=80=93 at least they won=E2=80=99t break the bank as m= uch as this puffy, pink bag blasphemy will. Buy through Neiman Marcus for $4600.

Burberry Painted Star Bag Replica

Painted Star Tote Bag 36944271 Replica
Nova Studded Star Hobo Bag 36944241 Replica
Nova Studded Star Crossbody Bag 36944301 Replica
Nova Painted star Tote Bag 36944211 Replica
Tortora Pony Borsa Bag 36904411 Replica
Small Pony Skin Smoked Check Tote 36904291 Replica
Pony Skin Smoked Check Tote Bag 36904271 Replica
cartridge pleat tote cream
belted bag new 2010
large vintage check duffle hobo bag
prorsum check tote bag with alligator trims
prorsum check tote bag with alligator trims medium
floral shoulder bag black and grey
large floral bowling bag black and grey
floral black and grey check bowling bag
bridle house check small hobo bag black
=

Burberry bridle house check small hobo bag tan

check medium boston bag tan
check tote bag with brown trim
=

Burberry check tote with pockets pale beige

www.86watches.net