Dimming street lights?

Really? Could have fooled me. Unless it was your description of side lights. No serious parking lights are gonna include number plate and dashboard illumination.

Reply to
Tim Streater

I don't think you can make that claim. I don't think I am and expert on them other than having read some of the construction and use regulations when I was building a car from a triumph herald chassis many moons ago. I don't think they have changed but they may have, an expert would know.

BTW its "an" not "a".

Is this going to be another argument where you are wrong? I am bored with them so if it is try arguing with someone who cares.

Reply to
dennis

Correct.

It was just general abuse not an argument. Are you too thick to spot the difference?

Reply to
ARWadsworth

They must have had a terrible time with you then.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

We had an understanding, I designed stuff, they made it and sold it.

Reply to
dennis

Or not..I believe that was the reason 'Marconi PLC' is no longer with us.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Fortunately I know the truth unlike you. However that wont stop you making stuff up as its a habit to you.

Reply to
dennis

Good for dimming street lights then next door won't see me throwing their c at's shit back over to them Robbie

Reply to
Roberts

In message , "dennis@home" writes

Reply to
geoff

BTW its "an" not "and" f****it.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

I do hope that you are not taking the piss.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "dennis@home" saying something like:

Sniper Alley around your way?

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

On a rare visit to a pub in Central London the other day, I found an interesting poster in the 'Gents' advertising a 'get you home service'.

They send a driver round on a folding scooter. Scooter is bagged up and put in the boot. The driver takes you home in your car - fully insured up to 50k - then leaves on his scooter.

There was an example journey and price, but I didn't take it in.

Reply to
Terry Casey

Out of designer dennis, Would I ??

Reply to
geoff

My 2008 Passat has parking lights that come on when the indicator stalk is left switched to either left or right allowing for lights on one side of the car only.

Mike

Reply to
MuddyMike

-----------------------------8><

A feature that baffles quite a few VAG car owners. ;-)

Reply to
Appelation Controlee

But not those who have owned '70s Fords. Unless they've forgotten.

Reply to
John Williamson

SWMBO's Corsa does that as well.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

That will probably be because, in spite of the Vauxhall badge, it's an Opel design.

Reply to
Appelation Controlee