dimmer switches for multiple lighting zones

Hi All, I wanted to enquire about low voltage lighting transformers. I want to plan the lighting setup for my kitchen, I expect it to have 3 different lighting zones, one for work area, one for eating area and finally the remainder of the kitchen. All three zones are made up standard halogen spotlights and the room has two doors, a large double door into the lounge and a single door form the hallway. I would like each lighting zone to be controlled by a dimmer switch, and I would also like to have a dimmer switch for each lighting zone beside each doorway. Additionally I would like the option to control all three zones in one go with one switch. I had originally looked at the possibility of using varistor type dimmer switches, but then having realised that they couldn't be centrally controlled by a single switch at each doorway I have since moved onto the touch dimmer switch. This switch would be acceptable if I could get a touch dimmer switch to control the three zones (3 gang) as it allows for both logical on/off and dimmer functionality...is this possible???, obiously a 2 gang + a 1 gang would otherwise have to do but doesn't look as good, any manufacturers would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Seamus Mc Loughlin

Reply to
Seamus Mc Loughlin