Dilute Emulsion?

I've mended some brick and plasterboard walls with Polyfilla and joint filler and I want to paint before I hang paper (to make it easier to get the paper off later).
Can I water the paint down for this purpose?
Cheers in advance to anyone who can help.
Kate***

Yes, you can. It'll also have the benefit of showing up the bits you might have missed.
Si
message

You can buy pre-watered down emulsion. It is called B&Q emulsion.
Adam
On Sun, 24 Aug 2003 03:46:31 GMT, "ARWadsworth"

=) Cheers folks.

might
I just bought some cheap B&Q emulsion for the under coat for a crackle glaze effect. It certainly was not watered down, more like rubbery porridge. Ugh. Suzanne

Does the weight of the paint have any bearing on its quality or coverage?
Dave