Dilog 9083P elec installation tester - too good to be true?

Looking for a multifunction tester so I can sign up to a Competent Person scheme under Prat P, the front runners seem to be Fluke 1652 and Megger

1552 at a bit under £500 + VAT, or ... there's this Dilog for under £400 all up, calibrated and everything - and a freebie thrown in!
too good to be true - am I mmissing something? Dilog's wibble says
* Continuity test with auto Null facility to zero out lead resistance
  • RCD testing - tripping time, tripping current, ramp current.
  • PSCC - prospective short circuit current 0 - 26kA
  • Insulation resistance measurement with a test voltage of, 100V, 250V and 500V DC.
  • Loop impedance measurement without tripping any type of RCD
  • RCD auto test etc

Of course it could be that the Dilog box is a POS ... they don't say ;-)

Any good reason not to buy one?

Reply to
John Stumbles

Do you need a brand new one? I got a 1552 off eBay with 11 months calibration remaining on it for 360.00

Steve

Reply to
stevelup