Digital set-top boxes (slightly O/T) - weak signal area.

Page 8 of 8
Check this for good reception:
Been working at my Father's house on his TV distribution. The whole house had been re-wired with co-ax going to every bedroom. Had already installed a new external aerial and distribution box in the loft over a year back, but eventhough the main TV had a beautiful picture, with all analogue and digital channels coming up, the TVs on the distribution end were grainy. After checking every connection, faceplate etc found I had been using the distribution cable for the main tv not the actual aerial. Bloody thing was pulling all channels on just the co-ax running up the wall.