Digital multimeter accuracy

cobblers

Reply to
tabbypurr

Nom it's not it's one of the hardest, average is easisiet to measure.

No it won't.

peak can be important for some.

Reply to
whisky-dave

That Aidtek VC97 seems to get some good reviews (with a minor quibble about capacitance measurement) and the pricing is very good.

Pity it doesn't have a load test for dry cells. My current multimeter does that but otherwise it's not great and I want to upgrade it one day. Your mention of the Aidtek VC97 reminded me.

Reply to
pamela