digging a shallow well

Not on some of the smaller islands in the archipelago ...

Feudalism is a contract between monarch and subject for the benefit of both. It is the basis of Scots? Law, society and property ownership. It is NOT the basis of the relationship between Orkney and Shetland and our temporary, Scottish, now British monarch. That relationship is Norse. Under Norse Law, all own their property under God. Ownership is not ?feudal but ?allodial?. Udal to us. We in Orkney and Shetland owe service to our monarch as members of society and for its protection. To our monarch as head of state, not as our ultimate Landlord.

Owain

I enquired about this some months back and emailled the environment agency (I think), as I have a small river atthe bottom of my garden - they emailled back, saying they'd look into it, but I've not heard anything back at all....

We also have a well somewhere on our property (or shared access land, shared with the other neighbours) which I've yet to find...

Good luck!

Gordon

Reply to
Gordon Henderson