Difficulty In Getting A CH Boiler Serviced :Update

In message , snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com writes

It means he missed the not before invalidate due to his bad.

s'obvious!

Reply to
Si

No I meant I'd have said to them "ok" and then not got someone round to "service" it.

Reply to
adder1969

Something does not add up here. Pott. Netaheats are generally very reliable boilers. My MIL has one, installed 1982, and so far I have replaced one of the two pumps and the boiler's internal thermostat.

If it broke down every month I'd reckon I had not scratched where it was itching (IYSWIM). This is where a smaller firm has a big advantage over the larger firms, if I had to go back, I'd know what I did first time and would fix the underlying problem on the second visit.

Reply to
Ed Sirett

That sounds like a balanced reasoned argument to me, nicely distinct from the Greenwash and Ludite camps.

Reply to
Ed Sirett