difficult boots

My new company, supplies safety work wear and boots.

I did a quick search on the forums and see that people have difficulties finding composite toe boots - if you need advice feel free

to e-mail me and I will try to help, also people having problems finding bigger sizes i.e. upto size 16

Ams

Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam Etc...

Reply to
Matt Beard

Would I buy from a 'company' who only have an email address for contact - I don't think so!

Reply to
Peter Andrews

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "Ams" saying something like:

That's nice for you dear.

Now f*ck off, eh?

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Is that so? Would you care to provide a link to a SINGLE example post?

David

Reply to
Lobster

Asda are now doing safety boots.