DeWalt torch bulb?

Hi All,

A mate gave me his old DeWalt torch that clips onto the drill / whatever batteries. HGe also gave me a batter that's the same as the other two that go with my drill.

I think they are 12V x 1.25A batteries so I assume the Xenon bulb (that's missing along with the spare) would be 12V?

Also I'm not sure if anything is missing re bulb mount as there seems to be just a spring that would keep the bulb against the back of the reflector and a connector up the middle?

Anyone have one of these and if so is there a code on the bulb please (so I know what to ask for etc).

All the best ..

T i m

Reply to
T i m

The3rd Earl Of Derby

Neat, cheers for that ;-)

So it's 12V and a type of flanged bulb and from the pic it looks like there is nothing missing. ;-)

One mate runs a cycle shop and another a motorcycle shop so I was hoping to find a specific spec for the bulb as I can then get them 'trade' (nearly 5 quid for a cycle bulb seems a bit steep, you can get a car headlamp cheaper!)?

All the best and thanks again ...

T i m

Reply to
T i m