Detergents

we oldies are coming out of the cupboard now.

Nice to know, unlike uk.radio.amateur

Dave

Reply to
Dave

Put a smile on my face and tell me how.

I assume this was the beginning of the CB conversion time. Never held a CB mike.

Dave

Reply to
Dave

Better than coming out in another way :-(

Dave

Reply to
Dave

And did they invase.

Dave

Reply to
Dave

Nor have I, since last autumn, got my main ant down on the ground and got to get it back up soon.

73's

Sort that out :-)

Dave

Reply to
Dave

Just take the bait FFS ...

Reply to
geoff

I don't have any own brand studd to try, but you can find out who owns a particular bar code by using the search engine here

GTIN is 14 digits long, while UK retail barcodes are EAN13, so you need to add a zero before the bar code.

Colin Bignell

Reply to
Nightjar

I know we took the RAE in December 1965, but when did you get your half-licence?

Do you ever hear from G8AQU? Or Ray Parkinson?

I did get an email from John(nie) in Rhodesia a few years ago, but nothing lately. Perhaps he's now SK...It does happen now and again to us OTs.

Do you still have that flagpole/ærial mast from G6TR, which we manhandled from Seaburn to your QTH?

To keep on topic - er, well... That's it - 'flagpole' sort of rhymes with 'Teepol'. :-)

Reply to
Frank Erskine

Oh, I can beat that. I took my antennae down to move house here, and never put them back up.

18 years ago. :o(

I fear the Internet sort-of consumed the space that amateur radio used to fill.

73,

G0CNR.

Reply to
Huge

And yes, I have seen that horrible "amateur radio across the internet soft transciever" thingy. Yuck.

[Googles]

Oh, Lhord. It's worse than I remember.

Reply to
Huge