denon 3 disk cd player

Anyone out there know where i can buy a replacment 3 disc transpor

system for my denon ud m50 3 disc cd player regards joh

-- john999

Reply to
john999

If the diagnosis is that the *whole* transport needs replacing is true then it will be expensive but no doubt some sales bod from

will advise. I'd get an opinion from someone who services these - the mechanism's are understood down to individual parts - could be something quite small (and cheap) that needs replacing.

But then, I haven't got a clue what's wrong with your player....

:-)

Reply to
Adrian C