dennis is moving to Bristol

Ah. so a question is stupid if it raises a valid issue and you can't answer it without looking like a dribbling idiot?

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

The only issue it raises is why are some people really, really stupid.

Its at the same level as: if they install a set of lights at a junction, does it mean its still OK to drive through if they are on red. Does it mean half the people were offending last week?

Its dribbling morons like geof and you that make all the rules essential.

Reply to
dennis

Wiggle wiggle...

No, the question was not about the legality of the situation previously, it was about whether faster than the current limit was "too fast" previously.

Reply to
John Rumm

No the question was geof being an idiot and asking if it was too fast after they lowered the speed limit.

The legality is obvious as is the question of "too fast" to anyone that isn't an idiot.

Reply to
dennis

In message , "dennis@home" writes

Answer the question bullshit boi

Reply to
geoff

Or understand it.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Answer it yourself and prove how stupid you are.

Reply to
dennis

You are Count Arthur Strong AICMFP.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

In message , "dennis@home" writes

So you really just don't have an answer bullshit boi

resorting to abuse to make up for it

Ha ha

Reply to
geoff

like you always have, not a chance.

Reply to
dennis

In message , "dennis@home" writes

I do it as a matter of course, bullshit boi

Reply to
geoff

In message , geoff writes

So, give us an answer, an opinion .... anything

"if a road has had a speed limit of 50mph for 20 years and they change it to 40mph, was everyone who was travelling at 50mph before travelling too fast?"

Reply to
geoff

In message , geoff writes

I presume by that deafening silence you don't have an answer

Reply to
geoff

Are you really thick? I am not going to answer such a stupid question, answer it yourself. Then I might pull your answer apart or I might not.

Reply to
dennis

In message , "dennis@home" writes

No I'm not denboi

Because you don't have an answer

Its yours to answer, not an issue for me, you see

Just answer the question ...

Reply to
geoff

In message , geoff writes

Come, come, dennis

Your obsession with speeding and perceived automatic dangers associated with exceeding the speed limit would mean that you have to have an answer

"if a road has had a speed limit of 50mph for 20 years and they change it to 40mph, was everyone who was travelling at 50mph before travelling too fast?"

So, what is it

were they travelling too fast or not, ? easy yes / no answer, no squirming required

Reply to
geoff

There is only one person with an obsession here and its not me. Go and take your meds.

Reply to
dennis

weak, very weak. He's got you on the floor and slapping..

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

TNP trying to prove himself weird.

Reply to
dennis

Dennis proves he's a lot younger than he pretends

The Natural Philosopher