Dedicated Tv Channel And Website

Well I'd want the job done properly afterwards from the few times I've seen such programmes. Electrical fittings not lifted away from the wall so splashed or edges painted over. Similary along all other boundaries, skirtings, door frames etc. It might not be too bad from the shows that use "professionals" but the ones where neighbours do it...

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Just want to say thank you to each and every one of you for your value opinions. I can assure you I have not (as was suggested) been solicitin emails for spam! Those of you who were kind enough to post suggestions i have to say thanks. If you have any more ideas of specific project then let me know. For example Andrew you spoke of members projects tha you would like to see broken down. If there is anything specific o indeed if any of you have a project that you would like to hav featured let me know.

Once again, thanks to all keep in touch Nik Adam Best Di

-- BESTDIY

Reply to
BESTDIY

Surely a big part of doing the research is finding out what the potential audience wants??

David

Reply to
Lobster

You still haven't said what company you work for though...

David

Reply to
Lobster

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember Lobster saying something like:

A presenter with a nice arse - female.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon