Decorative Veneered Wall Panels, Tile Effect.

I'm trying to source a supplier for the above and although I can find plenty of patterned boards I'm struggling to find any tile effect ones.

google throws up plenty of "kellysearch" type directories, most if which are dead ends / not what I'm after.

does anyone know of a UK supplier ? preferably with a website / catalogue

many thanks

RT

Reply to
R Taylor

Not since the 50's and 60's when it was all the vogue.

These days people either use tiles, or paint their walls.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

I hear what you're saying but the utility room in the property I want it for doesn't warrant the expense or aggro of tiling and the walls aren't flat enough for a paint finish and the space behind the washer and dishwasher is waaay to fiddly for me to even think about tiling.

RT

Reply to
R Taylor

What have you found that's interesting, so far? I'm after something similar for a quick "masking" job.

If you find anything good, perhaps you'll post some info.? That would be very useful (ditto to self).

J.B.

Reply to
Jerry Built

that's what I'm after , can't be doing with faffing around with tiles in the utility room, even though it's bare, flat plasterboard.

I found this:

which is sort of usable but I was hoping for a tile effect solution similar to the laminate flooring 'slate' designs as I'm going floor to ceiling and I dont know how their matt white / marble designs would look like in a

100 year old terrace.

well, I guess I do: crap :-)

hth, let me know if you find owt, ta.

RT

Reply to
R Taylor

I have seen wood (mdf?) panels that look like tiles in Homebase

Francis

Reply to
FrancisJK