decorative concrete wall changing colour

Hi,

I have recently had a garden wall built with decorative concrete blocks. They are intended to look like stone blocks, and are a light sandy colour. I have noticed that a lot of them now have grey patches on them. I can only liken it as if they are grey underneath and the surface is gradually washing off or something. Has anyone got any ideas as to what this can be, or if it is normal?

James

Reply to
James