Decorating estimate query

Hi

Living in N.Yorkshire, can anyone give me a rough idea what I would have to pay to a decorator to redecorate a bedroom approx 12'x12' x8' high. All emulsion on walls and ceiling with satinwood on window cill, skirting and door? Walls might need two coats.

Mike P

Reply to
Mike P

2 days work? Between £200 and £300 plus the cost of paint is what I'd charge. Alan.
Reply to
A.Lee

.. >Mike P wrote: .. >> Living in N.Yorkshire, can anyone give me a rough idea what I would .. >> have to pay to a decorator to redecorate a bedroom approx 12'x12' x8' .. >> high. .. >> All emulsion on walls and ceiling with satinwood on window cill, .. >> skirting and door? .. >> Walls might need two coats. .. >

.. >2 days work? .. >Between £200 and £300 plus the cost of paint is what I'd charge. .. >Alan.

Thanks ...

Mike P

Reply to
Mike P