Decent microwave ovens

If you use a microwave correctly, there shouldn't be any burnt food on the lining.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Andrew is talking about using the oven/grill functions of his combi. Where there can be splattering and burning on of food.

I do use our combi/oven/grill but I'm a little careful what I cook as it is more of a faff to clean inside it - not as easy to clean , and little grills etc.

Reply to
chris French

I think our work one is Lidl (keep meaning to check but forget every day...) - whatever it is, I am impressed. Nice stainless steel inside and out. Commonsense controls - as far as I have used them.

In many ways, I prefer it to our nonetheless-decent Panasonic at home.

Reply to
polygonum

Hmm...

Must try that.

Thanks.

Reply to
Sam Plusnet

Hence the standard comment.

"They don't make 'em like that anymore."

Reply to
Sam Plusnet

Right. Cleaning...

I've heard of that.

Reply to
Sam Plusnet

Directive 1999/44/EC was implemented in UK law by the Sale and Supply of Goods to Consumers regulations of2002. Neither the Directive nor the SSGCR introduced a 2 year warranty period so what would you expect waving a copy of an article from a newspaper whose journalists generally have the IQ of a dead hamster to achieve?

Reply to
Peter Parry

We are waiting for our Toshiba to go wrong. I suppose it /has/ had two light bulbs in the last 26 years. Looks like it might outlast us...

Reply to
Geo