Dead SDS+ drilling machine - replacement chioce?

"3 year guarantee" You mean like the PPPro suff from B&Q?

Reply to
Kaiser

Isn't the PPPro one conditional? Ie, if you do actually use it as a 'pro' tool, it's only one year?

Of course, anything with 'pro' in its name means it's anything but...

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Not sure if it's conditional or not, as I don't own any PPPro stuff. I was just going on their advertising which says 3 year warranty.

Reply to
Kaiser

In article , Doctor Evil writes

Not necessarily John, it can be a marketing decision based on how many you think are going to fail and out of them how many people will be bothered to bring them back in that 3 year period

Reply to
Dave

Bertie, it's a pro drill. It does not cost £20. If it fails they "will" take it back. And they pay to fix it.

to open account

Reply to
Doctor Evil

I sensibly said.....

....................then our resident DIY caber person said.....

.....yes he did actually say that.......a pro toll that tradesmen keep at home and don't use...yes he believes this.. ..

....shock, horror!!!!!!! A sensible question.....yes I know you don't believe this...it is actually sensible...

...then, well I had to snip it so you would not have to read such drivel.......... he spoils it all. Well a false start no doubt...and after all the expectations. Obviously just a blip.

to open account

Reply to
Doctor Evil

I don't actually know. Interesting, does anyone else know if that is the case. Kress (Wickes) is 3 year unconditional. You can use it 10 hours a day, every day, for 3 years and they honour the guarantee.

to open account

Reply to
Doctor Evil

In article , Doctor Evil writes

Its all right John, I didn't think you would understand.

Reply to
Dave

Bertie, pay attention.

to open account