Dead Li-ion battery

I have a Canon BP511 Li-ion battery which has decided not to take a charge.
Anyone got any tips on re-juvenating it ?
Paul Mc Cann

I doubt you can rejuvenate it. Probably a new one is needed or you could try re-cell http://www.geocities.com/powerbatteries/index.html Nic
snipped-for-privacy@eircom.net wrote:

Replace it. Once they are dead, there is no resurrection.

Pukka Canon ones cost about 60.00. Jessops sell one for about 40 and Ebay has them from 10.
Whats the difference apart from the price ?
Paul Mc Cann

Dunno but u could check www.7dayshop.com to see if they have them or www.warehousexpress.com Stuart
--

"YESTERDAY is history,TOMORROW is a mystery,TODAY is a gift

That is why it is called the present "
Not sure about your specific query but you will find interesting info in Li-ion batteries if you check the indexes under Part one and Part two of the following site.
http://www.batteryuniversity.com/index.htm
JohnB

On Wed, 18 Feb 2004 16:02:22 -0000, "JohnB"

Very interesting reading
Paul Mc Cann

I could have sworn I saw this on the rc ng ...
Mary

On Tue, 24 Feb 2004 21:47:26 -0000, "Mary Fisher"

What do you mean Mary ? Whats the rc n(ews)g(roup)
Paul Mc Cann

uk.rec.models.radio-control.air if I'm not mistaken. Very useful for info on batteries and chargers.
Regards, Richard
snipped-for-privacy@eircom.net wrote:

rec.models.rc.air. uk.rec.models.radio-control.air.
I think. I talk there on eletric planes a fair bit :-)