de-sludger left in heating system too long.......what effects to expect?

I have been told that the de-sludger should be left for a max of 4 week

in the heating system. Due to delays by the plumber it has now bee about 6 weeks and I have visions of my pipes (very small microbore melting away or something. Is it going to be ok

-- butterfly

Reply to
butterfly