08701 20 25 30
--
Bob Eager
rde at tavi.co.uk

the
seem
Thanks for that, I do have a CPC account, and did have a look at their offerings.
Alas, there was no De Dietrich elements... I will give them a call, and see if they can get one in for me!
Sparks...

They really don't list anything but the fast moving things...but seem to be able to get most things. I should have said that...the catalogue is not a good guide.
--
Bob Eager
rde at tavi.co.uk

see
I rang them this morning, but the apparently don't do De Dietrich parts :(
They did however give me a number for De Dietrich, but they are closed today!
Will try again on Friday!
Sparks...