De Dietric fridgre/freezer door removal

I am moving house and have been advised by the removal company that i must remove the doors from my American style De Dietric stainless steel fridge freezer. Can anyone advise me on how this is done as the water supply hose seems to enter through the bottom corner of the freezer door and I am not sure how to disconnect it, and also how to free the doors from their hinges!! Hoping somebody can advise. Roy

Reply to
roy