Darwin in action: US student electrocutes own nips

Forgive me for linking to the Daily Mail, which I wouldn't wipe my arse with, but this is worth a look:

fail me. What a twunt.

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

In message , Mike Tomlinson writes

he didn't take himself out of the genepool, so it can't be a Darwin

Reply to
geoff

"Dubois was critically injured and his legal team claim he has suffered permanent brain damage."

I think the condition was pre-existing...

What an eejit.

Reply to
Tim Watts

Now if he'd clipped them to his 'nads...

Reply to
Tim Watts

"he has suffered permanent brain damage." And after that, the accident didn't help either.

Reply to
Andy Dingley