Dark blue border tiles

Hi,

Can anyone suggest somewhere I might get more border tiles similar to these:

shop I went to only had 3m worth end of line, and I need about 7m. They need to be glazed on the edges, as they will be used at the top of a section of tiling. The one pictured is about 15mm high by 250mm long, but exact dimensions are not important...

Any ideas?

Cheers,

Ben

Cheers,