Dangerous!

Very odd, I have John Rumm's response but no follow-up. Oh, the vagueries of usenet propagation.

Reply to
Paul Herber

As Terry said, sandpaper. The fridge magnet is in the post!

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Same here - wonder what else we're missing:( And why.

Reply to
Phil Addison

If it's only dri*vel and wea*herla*yer that are missing then I don't mind at all.

Reply to
Paul Herber

|> >Err! We already have (in the 14th post)! |> >

|> >Try "It was indeed 3 sheets of 80 grit sandpaper!" |> >

|> >Terry |> |> Very odd, I have John Rumm's response but no follow-up. Oh, the |> vagueries of usenet propagation. | |Same here - wonder what else we're missing:( |And why.

Go to news.individual.net 10 Euros per year, text only and real all the web pages. I have never *noticed* and missing posts with them.

Reply to
Dave Fawthrop

Ahhh... my server didn't loose the post after all - you changed the subject line to somewhere I wasn't watching. I wish if people MUST change the topic, they would mention it in the old thread.

Ta. Phil

Reply to
Phil Addison