Dangerous!

That would be on chips....

Reply to
Andy Hall

Man (entering Swedish chemist's shop): "I'd like to buy some deodorant please"

Chemist "Ball or aerosol?"

Man: "Neither. I want it for my armpits"

Reply to
Andy Hall

Didn't he do well?

Reply to
Andy Hall

You too?

I did the first time as well.

I wonder what they are like? (cosmic or comic))

Reply to
Andy Hall

"Let me tell yoooo, sonny!" "We'll have no poaperee here (so we won't)"

Reply to
Andy Hall

Well it was my first guess ;-)

(ner ner na ner na!)

Reply to
John Rumm

The message from Andy Hall contains these words:

Guy King

The message from Andy Hall contains these words:

I was thinking more along the lines of...

CERTAIN PEOPLE HAVE BEEN MAKING ALLEGATIONS ABOUT MY PARTY. AND I WILL NOT REST UNTIL WE KNOW WHO THE ALLEGATORS ARE".

Reply to
Guy King

Ah I see.

I sat behind him once on a Belfast/London shuttle - it was 3 seats either side and an empty one in the middle IIRC.

In the next seat to Ian, sat some kind of personal assistant or something - a diminutive fellow.

Some way into the flight, the diminutive leant over and quietly asked a question. The booming voice answered as above and the front of the plane fell silent with nobody daring to speak.

The rhetoric lasted at least 20 minutes before the seatbelt signs came on and he was distracted.

Reply to
Andy Hall

Not the Nine O'Clock News.

Reply to
Paul Herber

The message from Paul Herber contains these words:

Though they claimed it was old even then. See YouTube posting up there^ a bit.

Reply to
Guy King

Exactly

I didn't claim originality

Reply to
Andy Hall

But you didn't cite your source, either.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

I once knew a squaddie who claimed that manning a roadblock in NI his squad detained him for an hour "checking" his identity. He had apparently made the elementary error of at the outset belligerently saying "DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM?!" :-)

HLAH

The message from "HLAH" contains these words:

No dear, but you sit there for a while and nurse will be along in a bit. I'm sure she'll tell you.

Reply to
Guy King

I thought everybody knew that.

Reply to
Andy Hall

The best one on those lines was the "I am 2" badge which had small print on the reverse edge saying "Not suitable for children under 36 months."

Reply to
Ed Sirett

are we going to find out the answer ?

Reply to
Paul Herber

Err! We already have (in the 14th post)!

Try "It was indeed 3 sheets of 80 grit sandpaper!"

Terry

Reply to
Terry